RSS
Hello, Welcome to The-Ticking-Ticket! Where you get no nonsense, unbiased, honest reviews of your favorite new movies hitting the theaters each week. Check out the archive for your old favorites as well.

The Social Network


5/5  *****

There is always one movie each year that manages to get everything right, and "The Social Network" is that film. well, it is a David Fincher film! From the script, to directing, the performances and even the music is perfect. The film has a great opening and keeps building momentum til the very end. The narrative jumps back and forth from Zuckerberg's case where he is being sued by his former buddies and class mates to all the events that led up to the trial. And not one bit of its confusing but its all entertaining. Jesse Eisenberg is pretty much Jesse Eisenberg in every role but this happens to be the perfect movie for Eisenberg. He pull off the nerdy genius guy with ease and adds depth unseen in his other films. I guess he finally got some great material to work with. Andrew Garfield's Eduardo is the heart of this film while Timberlake's Sean Parker is the film's douche bag. The Winklevoss twins offer up some great comedy and both are remarkably played by one actor, Armie Hammer. "The Social Network" (which makes it possible for me to write this review and share it with you all), is fun, intriguing and a genius piece of film making. It is the best movie I've seen this year so far and will definitely walk away with a few Oscars. Don't miss it! 

1 comments:

Gopi said...

I loved this movie....one of the best movies I've seen in years...this was a great review! I'm definitely a follower :)

 
Copyright 2009 THE-TICKING-TICKET. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates