Hello, Welcome to The-Ticking-Ticket! Where you get no nonsense, unbiased, honest reviews of your favorite new movies hitting the theaters each week. Check out the archive for your old favorites as well.
I'd leave Inception out. Great List, but Inception is a film that assumes we don't understand the story, because the actors simply explain everything that is going on, underestimating the spectator's intelligence. Thanks for the list!
I think ppl had a hard enough time understanding the movie as it is. They had to watch it 2-3 times. If they actors didn't explain, I think the audience would be completely lost, and not love the movie as much as they did. I think Inception is one film that has to assume that we won't understand much of it because the Ideas were so out there. I think your an exception in this, that you not only you understood everything in the film but thought things didn't need to be explained. You're one intelligent guy Claudio. Thanks for your input, much appreciated!
An actor, dancer, artist, writer, teacher and student, who love, love, looooves movies. I watch blockbusters, Independent, Animated, Shorts and Foreign films, I love them all. I have been writing for six years, and my friend finally encouraged me to create a blog. So, here it is, enjoy and please do leave your thoughts. Thanks for visiting and see you at the movies!!
2 comments:
I'd leave Inception out. Great List, but Inception is a film that assumes we don't understand the story, because the actors simply explain everything that is going on, underestimating the spectator's intelligence. Thanks for the list!
I think ppl had a hard enough time understanding the movie as it is. They had to watch it 2-3 times. If they actors didn't explain, I think the audience would be completely lost, and not love the movie as much as they did. I think Inception is one film that has to assume that we won't understand much of it because the Ideas were so out there. I think your an exception in this, that you not only you understood everything in the film but thought things didn't need to be explained. You're one intelligent guy Claudio. Thanks for your input, much appreciated!
Post a Comment